Managing Director: Florian Lechner
Excerpts from his curriculum vitae:
06/2004 – 06/2006 ApolloMedia Gruppe, Munich, Managing Director
- Led the launch of a distribution network for all major European territories.
- Negotiated law suits and settlements with mainly US-American sales agents, production service providers, licensees, completion bond guarantors and project financing banks.
- Deal maker for licenses topping multi-million Euro amounts.
- Collector and problem solver in extremely difficult cases.
- Responsible for controlling of world wide distribution activities of more than 70 productions with an aggregate budget volume north of €500m.
06/2002 – 05/2004 IM Internationalmedia AG, Munich, Authorized Rep.
- Designed and executed corporate and capital market strategy.
- Implemented extensive restructuring program.
- Initiated necessary refinancing via US-Hedge Funds.
07/1998 – 05/2002 Lechner Portfolio Management, Madrid, Founder
- Private Equity Boutique advising HNWIs in Spanish capital markets focusing on start-ups in the telecommunications-, media- and technology sectors.
- Public Equity investments via IPOs and secondary offerings.
10/1995 – 06/1998 The Boston Consulting Group, Munich, Senior Consultant
- M&A consultant at several mergers and coach for the biggest anti-take-over-battle of German post-war history.
- Specialist for corporate valuations of international holdings.
07/1993 – 05/1995 FSB, Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
MBA, Mai 1995. Fulbright Scholar, President of European Business Club.
03/1992 – 06/1993 University of Vienna, Univ. Complutense de Madrid
Doctorate in Law, June 1993. Focusing on Commercial Law and European Law. Dissertation written at the University Complutense of Madrid about the European Community Law, Scholarship.
10/1988 – 02/1992 University of Vienna, Univ. Complutense de Madrid
Master of Laws, March 1992. Diploma in Spanish about the reception of the European Community Law in Spain. Erasmus Scholarship.